Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First Backyard Fire of the Year



The backyard fire pit got a little workout this afternoon.  The fire was much nicer and burned better than I expected given the amount of rain we've had lately.  I now smell like camp fire, which makes me smile.

I made some progress today.   Another walk over lunch.  It was short but better than nothing.   The weather held out, but my work load impacted my ability to get away for any length of time.  And I worked my way through a big box of clothes that were in my home office.  This box had been there for months; and it was really bugging me.  I'm glad to see it out of there.  I've been making slow progress in decluttering that room and turning it back into a  room I'm proud of.  For much too long, that room has been a source of embarrassment that I wanted to hide from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment