Friday, March 22, 2013

Call me Alexander

I feel like I'm living the children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
This was one of my favorite books when I was as a kid.

It's 10:30 am and it's already been a day of frustrations.  In no particular order....

  • my egg sandwich exploded egg yolk all over my hand with the first bite
  • it took almost an hour for the VPN software to update and recognize itself
  • when finishing up an old notebook this morning, I discovered my weekly plan for what turned out to the week Wally died - which will be 2 years in 2 days.  It was ironic timing.  It made me feel really sad
  • my sore throat keeps getting worse.  I don't feel good.
  • yesterday we decided to put the LW group on hold - and today I'm concern that it will affect / slow / stop my weight loss which was just being to have some positive momentum 
  • it's officially Spring but its cold and snow is everywhere still
  • I can't make any plans for hiking, biking, etc for this spring or summer until I find out the rehabilitation plan for my knee.  Being a 'planner' it bothers me that I can't plan.  
Augh.

I hope it gets better soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment