Monday, April 30, 2012

Not proud, but at least I learned something

I'm having a rough day.  I've learned that I cannot have Herr snack products in my house.  Over the last 2 days and probably more accurately the last 24 hours I have gone through 2 bags of flavored cheese curls.  I don't recall ever having Herr's cheese curls before, but I've had this same problem with their potato chips.

Herr's has different flavors - the cheese curls were buffalo and blue cheese, and cheese pizza flavored.  The most recent problem potato chip was ribs flavored.   Prior to that I had some Corn on the Cobb flavored chips.  There is just something about these different flavors that makes me want a 2nd bowl of them.  Or want them at inappropriate times; I don't know why I want a bowl of these after I've had my cereal and am finishing my morning coffee!?!!? It makes no sense.

I'm in the midst of the Light Weigh program and the founder has said that it may come down to temporarily excluding some foods that have control over you until you are able to have control over your food.    So for now (at least) I bid Herr's snack products farewell.  You are officially excluded!!! Someday we may meet again but for now you are bad for my health and especially for my hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment