Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Baaaackkkk

Another Spring (OK, not really Spring officially yet but this winter has been so mild it feels like Spring is here), and another case of Plantar Fascitis With Knee Pain.   I found this video and wanted to keep it handy.  I've been doing the stretches my doctor gave me last time and for whatever reason they are not working quite as well as they did last time.  Last May they worked like a charm and the problem went away without ever getting really bad - maybe this time it has already progressed further and that's why they aren't able to help as much?  Not sure, but whatever it is I need to get it resolved quickly as I have the BLS Fun Runs starting up in less than a month, the Ice Age Half Marathon in May, and Zeus has reached the year mark so he is old enough to start jogging with me.   I need to get my right foot, knee, and leg back in rhythm.  Plus I just purchased my annual State Park pass and should get out there and hit the trail!




FYI - my first embedded video!!  I'm becoming quite the blogger  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment