Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I love Bath and Body Works

Have I told you my love for Bath and Body Works products?  I've been a long time user of their lotion and have more recently started using their hand soap and body wash.  I loooovvvveee their fruity/citrus-y scents the most.  I'm also in love with their vanillas and peppermint.  I'm not so in love with their flower scents - I find those to be overpowering and stifling.

My master bedroom hallway near the bathroom smells of oranges.  I used the orange ginger energy blend this morning and I smell great and do have a little more spring to my step.

And my frugal side loves them too - which is a little surprising because they do cost more than similar store brand products.   But they have such great sales.   Twice a year they have these products for $3 - and most cost around $11 dollars - so almost 75% off and then it's much cheaper than the store brands. At the after Christmas $3 sale I saved over $85 paying less than $30 for over $120 worth of products!  They were only $3 and I had a coupon for $10 off any $30 purchase.  The coupon was had expired a few days before but they still took it.  Very nice customer support/appreciation.

My key problem with them is that I stock up too much at these prices! I think I currently have more than enough to last me through the year and well into 2014 but I tell you - when I see the summer Semi Annual $3 sale....I know I'll be there picking up more!

No comments:

Post a Comment